From progressive level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design. The completely revamped bottom shape accelerates faster on the flat, responds better in chop and is more maneuverable in the surf.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
NEW REVAMPED BOTTOM SHAPE
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE
• Allows the board to sit higher on the water forcing the board to lift faster with every stroke. It feels lighter to paddle, allowing you to conserve more energy.
• During sprints, the board accelerates faster, as it lifts and glides on a narrower planing surface.
• Upwind it floats over chop easily without getting stuck, allowing you to keep a strong paddle cadence.
• Downwind it is faster and more responsive to maneuver.
• More forgiving in side chop, as it’s less affected by the swell as it floats between bumps.
NEW CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
Provides stability, acting like stabilisers similar to a trimaran.
NEW NARROWER NOSE OUTLINE
IN FRONT OF STANDING AREA
Increases speed and acceleration
(Only on 22.5″ and 23.5″)
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• The added volume gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
SMOOTH NOSE ROCKER
Allows for faster entry onto downwind bumps and added kick reduces nose diving.
WIDE CHAMFERED RAIL
Reduces the planing surface by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
Optimize the full outline of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
• Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area adding excess weight and drag, improves stability in side chop and allows to turn the board when leaning on the rail.
• Fuller rail directly in front of the standing area provides more pop and stability both upwind and in side chop.
EXTENDED STANDING AREA
Increases your paddle reach and provides better control over the board.
NEW VEE TAIL
Makes it easier to steer the board when stepping back for smooth rail to rail transitions in surf and downwind.
NEW DRAINAGE HOLE
All 14’0″ models now have a center drainage hole to drain out water.
(except 14’0″ x 22.5″)
MULTIPLE HANDLE POSITIONS
Allows you to customise the handle placement for beach starts.
• A longer center fin like the Race Ultra will provide greater stability and tracking in flat.
• A smaller fin like the Natural Winner will deliver more downwind maneuverability.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL PAD
For added traction & control when buoy turning and wave riding.