The perfect introductory paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
• The genetics of the GO’s fast bottom shape makes it an exciting SUP windsurfing option. It’s a great choice for sharing windsurfing and paddle boarding with friends and family. This board glides with ease, very different from anything we have offered in the past.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to our award winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
• Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. Its really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
• Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
The further back the fin sits in the box , the more directional stable the board will become.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.