12’0″ x 34″ GO
Length: 12’0” / 366 cm
Width: 34” / 86 cm
This board delivers performance with ease. It is the most stable shape in the range. The width makes it ideal for beginners and heavier riders to get used to paddling without getting wet.
THE FRIENDLY FUN BOARD THAT MAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO
The perfect introductory (beginner) paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On the nose for storing your gear.
(Available only on Tikhine, ASAP and Lite Tech models)
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Available only on Tikhine models
* We use screw M6X25
* We use washer STL 6.4X1.7
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Similar to our award-winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
- Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
- Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.
FLAT STANDING AREA
For extra comfort when paddling and doing yoga.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box, the more directional stable the board will become.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS (Available only on Tikhine models)
MATCHING TIKHINE PADDLE
Get the complete Tikhine set with the matching Tikhine paddles. Coming in the Tiki Tech paddle construction.
On Starlite and ASAP constructions
The genetics of the GO’s fast bottom shape makes it an exciting SUP windsurfing option. It’s a great choice for sharing windsurfing and paddle boarding with friends and family. This board glides with ease, very different from anything we have offered in the past.