Compact, light and strong, you can go paddle boarding, learn windsurfing and even get planning with its foot straps and water-releasing Rail Edge technology. It’s great for teaching your kids to windsurf and best of all, it rolls up into a bag and fits into the trunk of your car.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
FULL POWER PLANING
Our SUP Windsurfing Inflatables feature our 3D Rail Edge technology, a proprietary 3D elastomer compound that follows the contours of the board and creates a release edge that allows the boards to fully plane yet fold and roll up. Thanks to this 3D Rail Edge, you can accelerate and enjoy the most exciting planing sensation possible on an inflatable board.
REMOVABLE CENTER FIN BOX
All models have a removable center fin box. Remove the box for an improved paddling experience without the added weight or drag. Attach the box and mount the supplied Drake Shallow center fin to prevent the board from drifting sideways when windsurfing.
Starboard’s exclusive footstrap insert system uses 7mm thin insert plates that are glued to the board’s surface. The footstraps bolt into the embedded brass plate and two male pins connect through the footstrap for a twist-free fitting.
These boards also feature two D-rings: one in the nose that acts as a towing eye for easy transport and one in the tail that acts as a leash plug. Paddleboarding without a leash is dangerous and not recommended.
REMOVABLE MAST TRACK
For a flat deck in the paddle board mode.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.