This is “hand signed” by Terry Kidwell.
His signature on the tail is in gold paint pen.
There were only 50 of each size produced.
If you’ve ever seen Terry Kidwell on the slopes, don’t bother reading the rest of this description. You already know the pure style that can be achieved on a board with his name on it.
The Kidwell RT2 has a ton of traditional trench digging camber combined with 7 mm of pow surfing taper. It’s everything you need to follow in the footsteps of the Father of Freestyle.
- Kidwell’s Original 1985 Roudtail Graphic
- Directional All Mountain Freestyle’er
- Traditional Camber Profile
- Micro Early Rise in the Tip
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut
- Mid Firm Flex
- Matte Topsheet
- STS Pre-Tensioned Fiberglass
- +/- 45 Fiberglass Laminate
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass
- Quad Carbon V plus Quad Carbon Dynamics – Top
- SIMS Hybrid Wood Core
- RDS 2 Damping System
- Elastomer Underfoot Stabilizers
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base
- Low Profile Tip/Tail