With the big man in the red suit only a few days away . . . I thought I would put out a few gift ideas for the SUP’er in need.
All of these goodies are in the store and ready for the Elves to pick up.
Many of these items are featured on earlier posts on this site. Click the links below.
1) Quiksilver Waterman Collection Paddle Jacket – Full Zip = $109.99
A must have for cool weather paddling.
Quiksilver Paddle Jacket
2) ProTeck “rubber” fin 9″ = $79.99
A must have to paddle in the wave pool at WEM – also great for rivers and shallow water.
3) The Ultimate Guide to Stand Up Paddling DVD by Dan Gavere = $30.
A great DVD that has a ton of instructional information – from beginner to advanced surfing and whitewater paddling.
4) Hobie inflatable PFD belt pack = $129.99
A great alternative to wearing a life vest – is coast guard approved
5) Quickblade Paddles = from $189.99 to $479.99
THE best paddles on 75% of the earth.
6) Quickblade hats / visors and toques!
Head wear that shows how much you like to paddle.
7) BRAND NEW Starboard Sups
We have a few of the new 2011 boards in stock – be the first in Canada to own one.