L: 29.00” W: 9.875” WB: 15.50”
Arbor’s new Surfskates are an ultra-collaborative project with Carver trucks, who started the surfskate movement, and two of today’s most innovative surfboard shapers, Ryan Lovelace and Tyler Warren.
The Tyler Warren Shaper is based on Tyler’s Soap shape, and designed to be a fast, loose, agile down the line, tighter carving skateboard.
Tyler Warren is known for his wide range of fast, responsive, out-of-the box shapes. Tyler is a bit of a prodigy, who has been shaping since he was 14, developing a process over time that draws on a diverse range of influences, years as a sponsored free surfer, and training as an artist.
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5″
- Arbor Easyrider Series – Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16″ Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit