This is Carver’s hybrid surf and skate truck. On the one hand it’s a lightweight standard Reverse King Pin hanger and base, on the other it has a patented geometry that squeezes every bit of turn and pump from its simple design. That means that you can pump this truck like a C7, but it lands airs and rides fakie with more stability as well. This opens up aerial maneuvers, and keys in with the latest progression of airs in surfing.
This original Carver design is quickly becoming the most popular surfskate truck in the world.
The CX truck is a single -axis truck with a precision pivot pin which allows for very snappy turns, like riding a thruster surfboard, and replicating the quick response you feel as you pump for speed. The single axis permits one axis of adjustment before a different shape or hardness of bushing is needed. It’s the same weight as a standard truck, but the simpler, lighter truck design is better for airs, skate parks and transition.
- Trucks: CX.4 Front Truck, C2.4 Rear Truck
- CX.4 Bushings: Top – 0.58″ 89A Conical= Bottom – 0.65″ 89A Conical
- C2.4 Bushings: Top – 0.58″ 89A Conical= Bottom – 0.65″ 89A Barrel
- Risers: 2 Risers
- Hardware: 1 1/4″ Stainless Steel
- Lifetime Guaranteed Components: Hanger, Base
- Axle Width: 9″
- Truck Height: 3 5/8″
- Material: Aircraft Grade, Industrial Recycled A356 Aluminum, heat treated to Rockwell T6